Tuesday, October 6, 2009


Remember how I said day one I am learning more about computers? Well, Hello My name is Becka and I am technologically illiterate! Yes it really did take me almost a month just to figure out how to post a picture. Only because I insisted on figuring it out on my own. BUT, I HAVE WON MWAHAHAHAHA! Anywhoo, here is my first picture post with many happy hopes of future fun! This is a cute little girl craft I did for Mina's Summer playgroup. She wanted a Hannah Montana style autograph book so she could keep all the phone numbers and picture of her friends like they were all rock stars. So sweet! It actually has about 10 pages and is 6x6 in size. I used all Close To My Heart stamps and inks. I also used a blender pen to fill the images with color. The girls loved it and I had so much fun watching them all make their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment