Tuesday, October 5, 2010

National Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Projectscrapbook09.blogspot.com issued a challenge to decorate a bra for National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. This was my project completed. I chose royal purple because I believe anyone who fights this disease is strong and royal. It's not easy for those who have to fight, or for their family. It isn't fair... cancer. It isn't supposed to be. Some believe it's God's way of taking those people He needs most to work for Him on the other side. I like that explanaition. I do hope someday we will find a cure, or at least a way to ease the suffering. Until then God bless those royal queens who fight for thier lives, and still keep thir families together!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this Becca...and not just because of my mom...but I love the thought you put behind it for all those people affected by this. It may be funny to say...but a very beautiful project and very classy :) good job!

    ReplyDelete