Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Since we've moved so many times, my flower arrangements have fallen apart or been crushed. So, as I unpack I have taken the opportunity to refresh my arrangements. This one of course was just greenery and white roses, I happen to LOVE hydrangeas and found these periwinkle blooms on clearance at Michaels. The kids fell in love with the little bird- also on clearance I couldn't resist at only 90 cents. I thought it turned out quite nicely. It now sits in my downstairs bathroom under the pedestal sink making it look like a real, on purpose, decorated bathroom. Hopefully the rest of the house will follow suite soon. We'll see. For now I'm just happy to have a house of my own!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah-you updated your blog-cannot wait to see more posts. Saw your house pictures on facebook-it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete