Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wishing it were Mother's Day again!




So these are my beautiful kids on Mothers Day Sunday, you know the one Sunday we are ready to go early! It's also the day I get breakfast in bed and dinner cooked for me by my wonderful husband Jason! This year he made me Chicken Fettucini with Spinach Oh YUM!!! and to top it off he made me Pina colada slushies with pinapple rings even!






I even got this dress for Mothers Day. I don't usually wear pink.....ok NEVER.... but for this dress and how well it fit me... I made an exception.



I miss my honey. He works a lot more weird hours lately and they never seem to mesh with mine. I feel like we are constantly crossing paths on the way to our next obligation. One of these days I'm going to kidnap him and take him to Hawaii where we can layout on the beach and eat fresh coconuts and pineapples! Aloha-OH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment