Tuesday, August 31, 2010

We've had these letters for a while, but haven't had opportunity to hang them. Being just plain white, the kids demanded color and accents. (I don't know where they get that from...haha) I was so proud! So, we looked through the paper and accents abundantly claiming my office. Mina decided with the new house that she was all grown up and wanted her room to reflect that. No more princesses and fairies, she was now into Cheetahs, and Tigers, and Zebras, ... OH MY! The boys on the other hand, just didn't want anything girly! In fact it needed to match the paint they chose for their room. Since we had painted Mina's room in a house we previously lived at and never got to Bens room before we moved; He insited upon painting his and Nathans room first! Can't blame him . So He chose green, Nathan chose orange, niether would budge so we painted two walls orange and two walls green. I must say, I love the color choices and how well the room turned out!




Needless to say, a little paint, work and customizing really made the kids feel a little more stable. Like, we might actually be here for a little while! HAHA. I sure hope so! I don't EVER want to move again!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment