Monday, September 12, 2011

Mina and the Carina's Quilts



So, a project we started clear back in march is finally finished!!!
between lack of a quilting frame and morning sickness it took long enough. Mina's room is finally transformed into the elegant jungle she always wanted. Just in time to change it again to add her sister in October. haha. Actually, Mina is just going to add Zebra for the baby I think the baby quilt also turned out great! I can't believe my 10 year old has outgrown anything childish, or pink, or girly. sigh.......

1 comment:

  1. It was fun to see you guys even though I felt like it was such a fast trip. Your bedding and hats are so cute, I didn't realize you made those kind of hats...I have been looking for some like that for my girls for family pictures. Your so crafty. Good luck with the birth of your new little girl and let us know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete