Sunday, March 27, 2011


Life doesn't always go the way you want it. I know this very well unfortunately from experience. But sometimes life can end up better than you planned because it went that different path. I just woke up this morning and looked around realizing.... My life is completely opposite of all my lofty plans from 12 years ago, and yet I couldn't be happier. No my life is not stress free... HA. But, I never knew I would love being married and a mom this much! I really did marry my best friend who in many ways is my own private superhero... I wish I could draw as well as him so I could illustrate my point haha. Really... I do love being married to my soulmate. And, for anyone who knows my kids... you know I'm not just saying this because I'm their mom... I really do have great kids. They are amazing! Talented, smart, well behaved, responsible, independent, creative, FUN! I do feel bad a lot for all they have had to go through... But I also know it's Gods way of molding them into the amazing people they are meant to become... The amazing people they are! I love them. I am in AWE of them daily. How did I get to be so lucky to be their mom? And why on Earth do they love me so much? haha. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment